Cosmecca Korea (hereinafter referred to as 'Company') values your personal information and complies with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection.
The company will notify the revision of the personal information handling policy through the website notice (or individual notice).
- This policy is effective from August 1, 2015.
- Personal Information Items Collected
The company collects the following personal information for consultation, service application, etc.
- Collecting items: Name, password, contact number, email, cookie
- Personal Information Collection Method: Homepage (development counseling)
- Purpose of personal information collection and utilization
The company utilizes the collected personal information for the following purposes:
- Fee settlement according to the performance of the service contract and service provision
Shipment of contents, delivery of goods or billing, personal authentication of financial transactions and financial services
- Managing members
Personal identification, personal identification, prevention of fraudulent use by defective members, prevention of unauthorized use, handling complaints, and forwarding notices
- Used in marketing and advertising
Statistics on the communication of advertising information, frequency of access, or member's use of services, such as events
- The retention and usage period of personal information
In principle, the information is destroyed without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. However, when it is necessary to preserve the member information according to the provisions of the related statutes, the company shall keep the member information for a certain period as specified in the relevant statutes as follows.
- Retention item: Payment record
- Preservation grounds: Records of contract or withdrawal of subscription, etc.
- Retention period: 3 years
- Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Record of payment and supply of goods: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records of consumer complaints or dispute handling: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- The process and method of destruction of personal information
In principle, the company destroys the information immediately after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. Disposal procedures and methods are as follows.
- Demolition procedure
The information entered by you for membership registration, etc. is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved (separate filing box in case of paper) and is stored and destroyed for a period of time in accordance with internal policy and other reasons for information protection under relevant statutes (see retention and service period).
Personal information transferred to a separate database is not used for purposes other than those held, unless it is provided by law.
- Disposal method
Personal information stored in electronic file formats is deleted using technical methods that cannot be played back.
- Providing personal information
In principle, the company does not provide the users' personal information to the outside world. Exceptions are made in the following cases:
- In case the users agreed in advance
- in case of a request by an investigative agency according to the provisions of the Act or the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for investigation purposes.
- Consignment of personal information collected
The company consigns and operates the service to an outside professional company as shown below.
- Subject to consignment: (Note)Tribia
- Contents of consignment work: website and system management
- The rights of the users and legal representatives and their methods of exercise
- Users can inquire or modify their personal information registered at any time and request deletion.
- Or contact the person in charge of personal information management by writing, calling or e-mail and we will take action without delay.
- If you request correction of personal information errors, the personal information shall not be used or provided until the correction is completed. In addition, if the wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, the correction result will be notified to the third party without delay so that the correction can be made.
- The company processes personal information that has been revoked or deleted at the request of the users as specified in "The retention and use period of personal information collected by the company" and prevents access or use for other purposes.
- Items related to the installation, operation, and refusal of the automatic collection of personal information
The company operates a cookie that stores and finds your information frequently. Cookies are tiny text files that the server used to run the website sends to your browser and are stored on your computer's hard disk.
- Purpose of use such as cookies
Target marketing and personalization services are provided by analyzing the frequency of access and time of visit by members and non-members, identifying the users' tastes and interests, tracking their own experiences, and identifying the degree of participation in various events and the number of visits.
You have the option to install cookies. Therefore, you may allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check every time cookies are saved, or refuse to save them.
To reject cookie settings
To deny cookie settings, you can choose an option in your web browser to allow all cookies, check every time you save cookies, or deny all cookies.
Setup method example (for Internet Explorer): Tools at the top of a web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information
However, if you refuse to install cookies, you may find it difficult to provide the service.
- Civil Service on Personal Information
The company designates relevant departments and personal information management managers as follows to protect customer personal information and handle complaints related to personal information.
Park Hye Min
You can report all personal information protection related complaints that arise from using the company's service to the person in charge of personal information management or the department in charge.
The company will quickly and fully respond to the users' reports.
If you need to report or consult other personal information violations, please contact the following organization.
Personal Dispute Coordinating Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
Internet Crime Investigation Center of the Supreme Prosecutors' Office (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)